[NEohioPAL] Workshop Players Volunteer Information Meeting/Planning Session

Workshop Players wspamherst at gmail.com
Sat Sep 21 17:58:47 PDT 2013

Whose Theatre is this…Anyway?

Have you ever acted, directed, stage managed, run lights or sound, done
props, made costumes, built sets, attended a show, ushered or parked cars?

Most importantly, do you want to do it again?

 The answer to that question is easy….Workshop Players Theatre is YOURS!  We
are an all volunteer organization and we’d love for you to be part of it!

Please join us on Saturday, September 28th from 10:00 am to 12:00 noon for
our first group meeting.

We will discuss what is happening in the theater for the rest of the 2013 –
2014 season. Preview our improved volunteer program, and seek your thoughts
and ideas on how WSP can become even better.

 Refreshments will be served and everyone attending will be entered in a
drawing for WSP items.

 Agenda

 9:30 -- 10:00

Refreshments/Sign Up

10:00 – 10:30

Directors’ presentation of plays for 2013-2014 season.  Learn about roles
and crew requirements for each show. (Fox on the Fairway is staffed)

10:30 – 10:50

Discussion of volunteer program.

 10:50 – Noon

Develop list of areas for improvement for WSP and list of items done well
to be maintained.

 Please come prepared to share your thoughts on this topic.  Your opinion
matters and this is one way to share it with us and others.

 Hope to see you on Saturday, September 28th! Please RSVP to
contact at workshopplayers.com

--
Workshop Players
44820 Middle Ridge Road, Amherst, OH 44001

"If all the world's a stage, I want better lighting!"