[NEohioPAL] The Mansfield Renaissance Youth Opera Theatre (RYOT) CORRECTION

Emily Plank esuzanne18 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 22 08:22:24 PDT 2013

RYOT: NEED ORIENTAL GARB

The Mansfield Renaissance Youth Opera Theatre (RYOT)
We are currently in search of Oriental clothing, fans, hats, etc. for our
production of *The Mikado & The Emperors Nightingale.  *Even extra
patterned fabric will work!

Our budget is incredibly small, so we are looking for donations or someone
willing to lend without fee.
We are looking for sizes ranging from very small (for 1st-6th graders) and
adult sizes for the teens.

Please contact Emily Plank at esuzanne18 at gmail.com
THANK YOU!
--
Emily Suzanne Plank
Independent Theatre Artist

"I cannot conceive any work of art as having a separate existence from life
itself"
-- Antonin A*rtaud*<http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/23378.Antonin_Artaud>
, The Theater and Its Double <http://www.goodreads.com/work/quotes/73392>