[NEohioPAL] Sean Szaller's "Going-Away" Cabaret is THIS SUNDAY! And - it's FREE!!

Sean Szaller seanszaller at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 23 18:15:20 PDT 2013

HEY CLEVELAND THEATRE FOLKS!! A friendly reminder that this Sunday (9/29) is my "going
away" cabaret, LIVING OUT LOUD, at 7:30pm @ Magnificat High School (Rocky River, OH).
Admission is FREE and I would be honored to see you there!! It'll be a
great night of 16 contemporary musical theater songs featuring me and 9
of the finest musicians in NE Ohio. And yes...there's even an "official" after-party at West Park Station Bar/Grille (at Kamm's Corners) with karaoke!  You can RSVP (and find more info) at:

https://www.facebook.com/events/615862968457785/
or (for those not on FB), you can find info on my website:
http://www.seanszaller.com/#!news/c1fp2