[NEohioPAL] The New African Theater

michael oatman mikeoatman at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 24 14:44:00 PDT 2013

The New African Theater at the Garden
Valley Neighborhood House

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Contact: Michael Oatman

Phone Number: (216) 641-5558 – Office

Email: mikeoatman at hotmail.com

The New African Theater Is Seeking Acting
and Directing Interns

The New African Theater is seeking prospective actors
and soon to be directors to intern at the New African Theater at Garden Valley
Neighborhood House.  This internship will
be an active one and will not simply be a place to fetch coffee or do
paperwork.  This internship will be an
active one that will immediately immerse you in the world of gorilla, Community
Theater.  During this internship, acting
interns will act and directing interns will direct.  The biggest attributes for the people we are
seeking is a willing to take a vow of poverty, since no money will be involved,
and a willingness to happily work till you drop.   As the
Artistic Director, I shall be in those trenches with you; digging the same
ditch alongside you.  For application
information please contact Michael Oatman at mikeoatman at hotmail.com.

Garden Valley
Neighborhood House