[NEohioPAL] FILLASEAT CAN HELP GET YOU SOME NEW PATRONS THIS SEASON!

Kitty McClellan kitty at fillaseat.com
Wed Sep 25 07:05:46 PDT 2013

THEATER GROUPS, MUSIC VENUES, PERFORMING ARTS CENTERS:

THE FALL SEASON IS BEGINNING AND WE CAN HELP YOU FILL THE HOUSE!

Are all your shows and performances sold out? Would you like to fill the
unsold seats with new patrons?

FILLASEAT CLEVELAND IS HERE TO HELP!

When you know you will have empty, unsold seats, or if you are having a
preview night and you'd like to give your performers the feeling of
performing for a full house, we can get live, warm bodies in the unsold
seats for you! Our service is simple, and best of all, IT'S FREE!

If you would like more information about our FREE service, feel free to
email kitty at fillaseat.com or check out our website:
http://www.fillaseatcleveland.com , and click on Contact and Partners Page.

Kitty McClellan
Partnership Manager