[NEohioPAL] Call for GROUPS OF ARTISTS to show at the Beachwood Library

Margaret Reardon margaret_reardon at att.net
Thu Sep 26 07:00:42 PDT 2013

I am looking for groups of artists  for our 2014 art shows. You'd don't have to be a formal group, but you have to be  at least 3 people  interested in showing together.
We are located at 25501 Shaker Blvd at the corner of Richmond Rd and Shaker Blvd,  close to all the major highways. Our gallery room is also our meeting room, so your work will be seen by many eyes. You will be able to sell your work with 10% of sales donated back to the Friends of the Library. Shows hang for a calendar month, and we can make arrangements for you to have an artist's reception during the course of the show.
If interested, please email me at mreardon at cuyahogalibrary.org. Please send me sample pictures of possible pieces, and feel free to build a show around a medium or theme.
Thanks! Margaret