[NEohioPAL] Casting Call for feature film (Cleveland)

Chris Peplin twofourframes at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 26 12:07:21 PDT 2013

A feature length motion picture will be shooting pick ups in Cleveland
the weekend of Oct. 11th - 13th. We are currently looking for 3 roles to cast, each ranging from a 1 to 3 day commitment.

All three of these roles are FEMALE: AGE RANGE 20- 35. We are flexible
in terms of appearance and ethnicity, so I will not be posting any
description for the roles themselves.

If you are FEMALE: AGE RANGE 20-35, have acting experience and can
provide a head shot and resume, we will consider you. If you do not fit
in ALL of those categories, please, do not respond.

Email head shot and resume as an attachment with the email title
"Casting Call for Feature Film". We will be holding auditions all next
week. We look forward to hearing from you!