[NEohioPAL] NEED FEMALE SINGER/ARTIST FOR CANCER MUSIC VIDEO

richard at bluemoonmusical.com richard at bluemoonmusical.com
Thu Sep 26 15:41:00 PDT 2013

NEED FEMALE SINGER/ARTIST FOR CANCER MUSIC VIDEO

I have written the "We're in This Together" to help increase awareness for
Leukemia/cancer.  I am making a video for the song.

Listen to the song here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nt6qY8U20bw

I plan to create the video for We're in this Together along the lines of
the Martina McBride video "I'm Going To Love You Through It". In Martina's
video they have interviews with survivors. So far I have 2.5 hours of
interviews with cancer survivors.

I need a singer/artist to sing the song and be in the video.

The song will be sold on itunes with Jeana and I donating our songwriter's
royalties.  The artist will receive a 10% performance royalty of the
downloads sold on itunes, Amazon, and Google Play.

Thank you,
Richard