[NEohioPAL] IMPORTANT - LIST PROBLEMS

Noah Budin nbudin at sbcglobal.net
Sat Sep 28 07:32:05 PDT 2013

There has been a small technical glitch with the list in the last two days. We are working to repair it.

There are some messages in the queue that we are waiting to reject with
explanations, but cannot do so yet. None of the messages are
inappropriate, but there are problems with them. Most of the time, they
are the common, minor problems, like not including a subject line,
submitting the same message in the same week, or wording the message in a way that it's addressed to the moderator ("Please post this to the list") instead of just
wording it exactly as you would like to see it appear. Please check out
this link for info and answers about the list: http://fredsternfeld.com/faqs.htm

 Thanks for your patience.

Noah Budin
NEOhioPAL Administrator

Now you can subscribe to my website/blog

and get new posts in your in-box.
www.noahbudin.com
And you can subscribe to my blog
"Keeping My Composer"