[NEohioPAL] STILL HAVING PROBLEMS WITH POSTING TO THE LIST

Noah Budin nbudin at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 29 06:50:39 PDT 2013

We are still experiencing technical difficulties with posting to the list.If you message has not gone through, we apologize. We are working to repair the problems as quickly as possible. Some posts may go through late, and some that probably shouldn't get through, may go through. Again, we apologize.

In general, however, please remember these basic rules about posting:
	* Please only post the same message (or on the same topic) once per week.
	* Send your email exactly as you would like it to appear to the list. Do not add personal comments or instructions in the subject line or the body of the textto the moderators such as "Please post this to the list."
	* Do not include graphics in tour post.
	* Always include a subject line.
For information about the list and answers to most questions, check out this link: http://fredsternfeld.com/faqs.htm

Thanks!

Noah Budin
Neopal Administrator

Now you can subscribe to my website/blog

and get new posts in your in-box.
www.noahbudin.com
And you can subscribe to my blog
"Keeping My Composer"