[NEohioPAL] Opening Auditions

Jeannie Tyler jtstardancer9 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 29 16:36:06 PDT 2013

We are still holding auditions for male lead/backup singer in an established high energy 60's and 70's Rock, Motown and Soul band. Playing 30 + gigs per year. Must be experienced, able to blend and harmonize with 2 female and 1 male lead/backup singers, and be available weekends plus an occasional weeknight. Looking for someone who is dependable, dedicated to this project, loves Rock & Soul music and can work well with others. Guitar or other instrumental skills a plus but not necessary. We need your voice to complement our other three singers. Rehearsals in Solon, Ohio, usually every other week, accepting serious offers only. We will provide basic song list when we are contacted. Please call 216-577-1044. If you have already contacted a band member, we WILL get back to you - auditions will begin mid- to late October.