[NEohioPAL] Second Week of Ohio Independent Cinema's Indiegogo Campaign!

AJ Nold ohiocinema at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 07:01:05 PDT 2013

Ohio Independent Cinema is in its second week of our
Indiegogo	Campaign but we need your help.

The aim of Ohio Independent Cinema is provide filmmakers an
opportunity to have their films be seen and earn revenue from their
work. Building a business take capital - we need money to aquire the
equipment and right people to make this possible. Check it out here:
http://www.igg.me/at/oic/
<http://www.igg.me/at/oic/x/4413141%3Chttp://igg.me/at/oic/x/4413141>

You can also help us by spreading the word, liking us on Facebook at
www.facebook.com/OhioCinema, or following us on Twitter at
@OhioCinema.