[NEohioPAL] Fri Oct 4 – Five O’clock – Vanity Crash – Exploding Lies – Dance Party

Vanitycrash vanitycrash at vanitycrash.com
Tue Oct 1 08:01:50 PDT 2013

Big thanks to all of you who made it to our unbelievable CD Release show,
and who came out and got to see amazing performances by yours truly and
STARZ. Both shows were magical for us and our fans.

In keeping with great shows, coming this Friday we are at our home haunt,
the fabulous Five O’clock Lounge. Sharing the stage with us is Exploding
Lies who squeeze out damaged blues garage rock. Think Black Keys only
blacker. We'll close out the night with a Dance Party featuring the spin
master DJ Jonny Lama.

Heads up all–we are now only playing the Five O’clock Lounge every other
month. After this Friday we will not be back until the first Friday of
December. Come out and catch us while you can.

NO COVER!!! 21 and over
Friday, October 4
10:15pm - Vanity Crash
11:15pm – Exploding Lies
Midnight - Dance Party with DJ Jonny Lama!!!
The 5 O'clock Lounge
11904 Detroit Ave., Lakewood 44107, (216) 521-4906
https://www.facebook.com/thefiveoclocklounge
http://www.VanityCrash.com
http://www.explodinglies.com/
http://www.reverbnation.com/rpk/vanitycrash
http://www.facebook.com/VanityCrash
http://www.youtube.com/VanityCrash

“‘Ego and adrenalin,’ states (lead vocalist) Folino, citing the band’s
essential ingredients and hinting at an exuberant, tongue-in-cheek quality
that mixes well with the band’s anthemic tuneswith its glittery costumes and
make-up, and Folino’s stagey excess and booming voice, Vanity Crash is a
splashy addition to the music scene.” – Anastasia Pantsios