[NEohioPAL] Reiki Classes Scheduled. Still some spots available for October classes.

Rebecca Serotko rebeccaserotko at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 2 04:31:06 PDT 2013

Are you into Holistic and Alternative Therapies?

Touch Reiki and Holistic Services
Rebecca Serotko Certified Reiki Master/Teacher
Please feel free to call /text with any questions or see website for more information!
I am always happy to answer any questions you may have.

419-217-9565  rebeccaserotko at yahoo.com

I have scheduled a last round of Reiki classes for fall as I will be taking a break come December. Learn Reiki before the New Year gets here and start off on the right foot.

Reiki 1- Sunday October 27, 2013    10-4pm

Reiki 2- Sundays October 13, 2013 and and November 17, 2013   10-4pm
Reiki 3- Sundays November 3, 2013 and December 8, 2013    10-4pm

*It is not necessary to complete all three classes. Reiki 1 is all you need to do Reiki on yourself and others.

Reiki 1 is $100
Reiki 2 is $125
Reiki 3 is $150
Bundle all three for $325

I do appreciate if possible a deposit of at least $25 to hold your spot in class. I accept cash, credit and check. You can find more information on www.bexytouch.blogspot.com

Reiki is for EVERYONE and ANYONE from babies to seniors and great for women who are pregnant! You don't
have to have a special lifestyle, dress a certain way, or be
affiliated with any kind of religion. There is no prerequisite. Reiki
just IS and everyone is welcome to learn. Pretension does not belong.

~Blessings to you~

Rebecca Serotko
Certified Reiki Master/Teacher
Usui System of Natural Healing