[NEohioPAL] Would you like a chance to win up to $200?

Susan Wagner smwagner at recess.net
Fri Oct 4 10:32:28 PDT 2013

As many of you know, I am a Mary Kay consultant - been one for almost 17
years!  I'm hoping you can help me out with something really fun.

Our Mary Kay studio is running a Project Runway before/after model contest
(just like you see in the magazines) with a $100 cash prize. It involves
cleansing the face to remove makeup for a before picture and a fantastic new
color look for an after photo which we'll display in a photo gallery at our
MK studio.  This IS NOT a company-wide contest!  It is an area promotion, so
your chances are quite good to win!

I have a personal goal to enter 100 faces and I would LOVE for any one (or
all) of your faces to be one of them!  I'll have a $10 gift card for helping
me out.

So if you have a Monday or Tuesday evening available within the next month,
I would be eternally grateful for your help.  A PURCHASE IS COMPLETELY
OPTIONAL (although you will have the $10 gift card toward anything you wish
to go home with J)

One more thing. Do you have any girlfriends you might want to bring to enter
with you and make it even more fun?  When you share your appointment with
4-6 friends you get entered into a hostess drawing for another $100 in cash.
So, YES, it is possible that if you have a party you could win both and end
up with $200 in cash!

I am very excited about this contest and would love for one of my friends to
win!  You can call/text to 216-410-5977 or email me at: smwagner at recess.net
with questions or to volunteer your participation.

Thanks for your consideration!

Susan M Wagner

Independent Beauty Consultant

shop with me online 24/7 @