[NEohioPAL] Items for Sale

Justin Brenis justinbrenis at gmail.com
Sun Oct 6 12:23:48 PDT 2013

You want it? Odds are, we have it!

My fiancee and I have been cleaning and reorganizing our apartment lately
and have come across a lot of belonging we just don't need or lack the room
for anymore--and our loss could be your gain! We have a lot of items we are
looking to part with, and are super flexible as far as best offers are
concerned.

Here is the list of items:

- White wicker chair (indoor or outdoor) with floral patterned seat cushion
- Dell Photo 966 printer w/ extra color ink cartridge
- HP Photosmart/Touchsmart wireless capable printer (currently has some
issues, but could make a great prop, or if you can fix it, a great printer)
- A collection of vinyl records in varying conditions (if you're interested
let me know and I can get you a list)
- Coffee machine that can grind it's own coffee beans
- A plethora of gently used pots and pans
- DVD/VCR combo player
- iPhone/iPod video dock (no cords, but if you have a basic a/c cord and an
s-video cable it'll work)

Let me know if you are interested in any of this and I can send a photo if
you'd like!

--
Justin Brenis
Co-Founder, *Pixel Perfect*