[NEohioPAL] selling off items.

JDCKMcCoy2 JDCKMcCoy2 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 6 14:20:24 PDT 2013

Howdi friends!!!!!

I am quite interested in some of your items...mostly the HP PRINTER And/ or PHOTO PRINTER (PICTURE MAKER W/A COLORED CARTRIDGE INCLUDED.

I'd be very happy if mayge you could tske some photos of the HP products outside of the box, of the box and the year of purchase & cost when bought.....whew?! Wipe the sweat!!!!! I like to know all about what I'm considering buying. I'm a writer (thereby the 1st hp) and a professional photographer (thereby the 2nd hp.). Anymore info about these printers, please tell me.

Also, the vinyl revords....who are the artist's, LP titles and types of music----jazz, rock, soundtracks & broadway, pop, disco...you get the idea.

If you have other ideas....like Star Trek books and Photos....original series/films....and collectibles.

Anything you're putting up for sale...please let me know.....props, apothecary jars, certain clothing .....please containt me with the details and its right, I'll think seriously (even more than before) about buying simething and negitiating w/you. That's why I want dilligent data....so neither end up getting taken. Pkeasd think of holdinv onto the 2 HPs & vinyls at least until we get together on the specifics.

I work in thestre so makeup, properties and costumes come in very handy!!

Thanks so much!!! This is tremendous. Hope you come up w/more stuff....AND that we can get together on something!!

Sunshine and Rainbows:

Bones Kelley-McCoy!!!!!!

Sent via the Samsung GALAXY S™4, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone