[NEohioPAL] Vocal Technique and Performance Class

Susan Fuller fullfletch at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 7 07:23:30 PDT 2013

Vocal Technique and Performance Class, Sunday, October, 20th, 3:00 pm -5:00 pm at Fairmount Center in Russell
 I am very much looking forward to our technique and performance class in just a few weeks. During the first half hour, students will participate in fun exercises related to vocal production. The next hour they will perform a solo of their choice for memory and will receive a written evaluation of strengths and areas that may need improvement. This will be a valuable class for those who desire to perfect songs for future auditions.
 This is the last week to register and the price is right at just $29. Contact the Fairmount Center at 440-338-3171.

Sincerely, David Fuller, Voice Instructor and Fairmount Music Director
fullervoice925 at gmail.com
440-477-9317
www.fullervoiceinstruction.com