[NEohioPAL] Have you hired Christmas carolers yet?

Megan Thompson MeganThompson at musician.org
Mon Oct 7 16:21:36 PDT 2013

We're an SATB quartet of classically trained masters' students from the Cleveland Institute of Music, and we want to perform for you!
It may seem early to be planning your holiday parties, but when it comes to booking your carolers, now is the time! Maybe you just want to attract attention to your business--no problem! Carolers will certainly do that. You run a restaurant and want live entertainment? Sure thing! You'd like a quartet to lead carols for your event? We're the singers to call!

Repertoire ( *if you don't see it, ask--we can probably accomodate your request!*):

Angels We Have Heard on High
Away in a Manger
Carol of the Bells
Coventry Carol (Lullay, Thou Little Tiny Child)
Deck the Hall
Ding Dong Merrily on High
The First Noel
Frosty the Snowman
God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen
Good King Wenceslas
Hark the Herald Angels Sing
Here We Come a-Caroling
The Holly and the Ivy
Holly Jolly Christmas
O Holy Night
I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas
I'll Be Home for Christmas
In the Bleak Midwinter
It Came Upon a Midnight Clear
Jingle Bell Rock
Jingle Bells
Jolly Old St. Nicholas
Joy to the World
Let it Snow
Lo, How a Rose E'er Blooming
O Christmas Tree
O Come All Ye Faithful
O Little Town of Bethlehem
Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
Santa Claus is Comin' to Town
Silent Night
Silver Bells
The Twelve Days of Christmas
Up on the Housetop
We Three Kings
We Wish You a Merry Christmas
What Child is This?
White Christmas
Winter Wonderland
For more information or to book the carolers, please contact Megan Thompson at MeganThompson at Musician.org.