[NEohioPAL] Songs Supports Our Troops!!

JDCKMcCoy2 JDCKMcCoy2 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 8 16:34:16 PDT 2013

Howdi all armed forces service folks......

Lakeland Civic Chorus Presents.....

In Celebration of all branches of the United States Armed Forces...

Active, Reserve, Retired, Living or Dead...

Music performed celebrating the Civil War era to the present; service branch songs; Music from the movies, WW1 & 2; KOREA, VIETNAM; a very special BATTLE HYMN OF THE REPUBLIC AND NAVY HYMN (w/bell choir and men's choir guests from UCC Zion Church) and a special VISUAL PRESENTATION.

We, the choir company, have tossed aside our usual black costumes in favor or Red, White & Blue or service uniforms. We invite those who have/are served/serving to wear your uniforms, come with family and friends and to stand when your branch tune is sung.

Family who represent 'lost' soldiers should stand in their place (or with living soldiers).
**It makes no difference where/when/how you served, you are invited to our show!!!!!
Performance Date is October 27 @ 4pm/1600hrs...at Lakeland Community College 7700 Clocktower Drive in the Dr. Rodehurst Performing Arts Centre in Kirtland, Ohio.
Admission is $7.00 adults; $6.00 seniors $4.00 students.......
Everyone is welcome... Man, Woman & Child!!!!!
A percentage of the profits will go for a memorial scholarship award in music at Lakeland Community College.

Hope to see all the Army, Navy, Air Force, Coast Guard and Marines represented there....wear your uniform or patriotic colors and BE RECOGNIZED!!!!!!!!

Sent via the Samsung GALAXY S™4, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone