[NEohioPAL] Audition Notice - Once Upon A Mattress Directed by Ian Atwood

Lynn Maslinski lynnmas324 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 8 18:48:29 PDT 2013

Mighty Goliath Productions would like to announce auditions for it's upcoming production of Once Upon a Mattress. They will take place at The United Church of Christ in Avon Lake on Monday, October 21st and Tuesday, October 22nd at 7:00pm. Production dates are February 21st, 22nd, 23rd, 28th, and March 1st,  and rehearsals will begin every Friday evening starting on November 1st.
 To be considered for a singing or speaking role, we encourage you to please attend auditions. We are looking for singers/actors of all age, gender, race, size, and voice part. No appointment necessary. Please bring a selection that shows you off the best in its original key, as a piano player will be provided. No a cappella singing, please.
 The Avon Lake UCC is located at:
 32801 Electric Blvd
 Avon Lake, OH 44012
 For more information please email the director, Ian Atwood, at ian_atwood at hotmail.com. We look forward to seeing you there!
 Once Upon a Mattress is a musical comedy with music written by Mary Rodgers (From A to Z, Working, Hot Spot), lyrics by Marshall Barer and book by Jay Thompson, Dean Fuller, and Marshall Barer. The play was written as the adaptation of the Hans Christian Andersen fairy tale, The Princess and the Pea.
 Principle Characters include:
 Princess Winnifred
 Prince Dauntless
 Queen Aggravain
 King Sextimus
 Sir Harry
 Lady Larken
 Jester
 Minstrel
 Wizard
 Nightingale of Samarkand
 Sir Studley
 Lord Howard
 as well as a good amount of other lords and ladies!