[NEohioPAL] RAJIV, ANIMALS & INTIMACY at ENSEMBLE!!

Ensemble Theatre info at ensemble-theatre.org
Wed Oct 9 16:41:14 PDT 2013

CONTACT
P: 216.321.2930(Animals) 216.202.0938(Intimacy)
E: info at ensemble-theatre.org
    www.ensemble-theatre.org <http://www.ensembletheatre.org/>

*ENSEMBLE THEATRE HAS OPENED ITS 34th MAINSTAGE SEASON WITH:*
*ANIMALS OUT OF PAPER*
*BY RAJIV JOSEPH *
*Co-writer of the upcoming film "Draft Day" (2014) and Cleveland Hts.
native!*
*Directed by Celeste Cosentino*
*
*
When a world-renowned *origami artist* opens her studio to a *teenage
prodigy* and his *school teacher*, she discovers that *life and love* can't
be arranged neatly in this drama about finding
the *perfect fold.*

*"Mr. Joseph's observant, pitch-perfect script is really quite ambitious,
dealing ruthlessly with the fragility of happiness, the tragedy of
impulsiveness and the tenuousness of hope."  (*NY Times.)

*WITH AN ALL STAR CLEVELAND CAST:** *
*Katherine DeBoer* (as Ilana)*
*Geoff Knox (as Andy)*
*Andrew Samtoy (as Suresh)*
**(Member of Actors' Equity Association). *
*
*
*Production Team:*
Projections/Set Design: *Ian Hinz*
Lighting Design by *Andrew Eckert*
Sound Design by *Celeste Cosentino*
Costume Design:* Angelina Herin*
Production Stage Manager: * Rebecca Moseley*
*CLICK **HERE <http://www.ensemble-theatre.org/animals-out-of-paper> TO **
MEET **THE CAST AND CREW!**
*
*
*
*ANIMALS OUT OF PAPER*
*Continues it's run through October 20th.  *
*Fridays & Saturdays @8pm.  **Sundays @ 2pm.  *
*Visit our website for info on talkbacks (each Saturday) with local origami
artists!*

*Tickets to Ensemble's Production of "Animals":*

> *$22*(Adults)
> *$20*(Seniors)
> *$12*(Students with Valid ID)
> Group rate of $15(Groups of 10 or more)

*
*
*TO PURCHASE TICKETS:*
*CALL:** 216-321-2930*
*EMAIL: **tickets at ensemble-theatre.org*
*Please include via phone or email:  *
*Name, **Phone#, Date of Performance, & the # & type of tickets*
*CLICK HERE<https://squareup.com/market/ensemble-theatre-of-cleveland/animals-out-of-paper-tickets>
 TO PURCHASE TICKETS ONLINE.*
*
*
*"Thought Provoking" (Roy Berko, Royberko.com/broadwayworld.com).  *
*"Deceptively **simple play that deepens in complexity" (Fran Heller, CJN)*
*"Challenges us to think" (Mark Horning, The Examiner)*
*"Genuinely amusing..and at times revealing" (Christine Howey, Scene
Magazine)*
*"Engrossing" (Andrea Simakis, The Plain Dealer)*
*  *
*And if you want more RAJIV JOSEPH in your life.....*
*
*

*ENSEMBLE THEATRE OPENS ITS SECOND SEASON *
*in the PLAYGROUND THEATRE SPACE WITH: f*
ALL THIS INTIMACY* *
by Rajiv Joseph.
*Opening the Closing weekend of "Animals" for a limited run! *
Directed by Aaron Elersich.
Starring: *Ryan Edlinger, Natalie Green, Katie Atkinson, **Laura Rauh, Kay
Rommel & Jeremy Jenkins!*
*
*
*"Ty is just a normal guy...... *
*with three very big problems."*
*
*
*INTIMACY runs the following dates and times!*
October 17th, 20th, 24th, 25th, 26th & 27th* @ 7pm*
*October *18th *@10pm.*
*October *19th* @6pm.*

*ALL TICKETS ARE $15.  *
*CLICK HERE
<https://squareup.com/market/ensemble-theatre-of-cleveland/second-season>TO
PURCHASE TICKETS ONLINE.*
*EMAIL: tickets at ensemble-theatre.org*
*CALL: 216-202.0938*
*Please leave your name, phone #, date of performance and the number of
tickets, and we will call or email to confirm your reservation!  *
*
*
*IF you are FEELING ADVENTUROUS..& **WANT TO SAVE SOME $$.... *
*GO TO BOTH SHOWS!  *
*YES, SEE MORE AND SAVE!!*
*
*
*TWO FOR $20.  (aka "the joseph special")*
*
*
*See BOTH SHOWS for the price of ONE ADULT TICKET!  *
*
*
*CLICK HERE<https://squareup.com/market/ensemble-theatre-of-cleveland/joseph-special>TO
PURCHASE THE TWO FOR TWENTY TICKETS!
*
*Or call/email us and mention the two for twenty offer!  *
*
*
*WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU IN OUR AUDIENCE!  *
* *
--
*2013-2014 SEASON. *
*"ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE"*

*PRELUDE TO A KISS *
by Craig Lucas
Directed by Martin Friedman
*November 21st through December 15th*

*KNOCK ME A KISS *
By Charles Smith
Directed by Carolyn Jackson Smith
*January 31 through Febraury 23rd. *
Winner of 9 2011 AUDELCO awards.

*COLOMBI NEW PLAYS FESTIVAL*
This will be the month of March.  Specific Dates and shows TBA.

*BEYOND THE HORIZON*
by Eugene O'Neil
Directed by Celeste Cosentino
*April 18th through May 11th*
O'Neill's 1st Pulitzer Prize Winner-1920.

*We look forward to seeing you in our audience!*
*
*
*TICKETS, SUBSCRIPTIONS, & **INFORMATION *
*VISIT OUR WEBSITE:*
*www.ensemble-theatre.org*
*
*
*info at ensemble-theatre.org*
*tickets at ensemble-theatre.org*
*
*
*Box Office: 216.321.2930 (Tickets/Staff)
Office: 216.202.0894 (Tours/Education/Staff)
*
*
*