[NEohioPAL] Baladino a must see

DVangaasbe at aol.com DVangaasbe at aol.com
Fri Oct 11 07:22:30 PDT 2013

Rarely do I go on line and rave about a performance and I should be
severely chastised for that because I have seen some excellent productions over
the past nine years.  Thus, I am going to break my laziness and state that
Baladino, a group from Israel, gave a breathtaking performance last night at
Northwest High School's Puffenberger Auditorium in front of 120
enthusiastic  patrons.  Sponsored by Ohio Regional Music Arts Cultural Outreach
(ORMACO),  this four male, one female ensemble brought Mediterranean and Israeli
folk  music to Canal Fulton area in a wonderful blend of harmony.  I am so
enthused by this event that I decided to break silence and state "They were
Good."  I also want to break silence because they are still in town.   On
Saturday, October 12 at 8:00 pm at Highland High School, 4150 Ridge Road,
Medina, Ohio, Baladino will be performing again.  Cost of admission at the  door
is $12.00.  From the Executive Producer of the Canal Fulton Players,  Go
see this group.  ORMACO can be reached at ormaco.org and at  330-722-2541.
Special thanks goes to Dr. Michael Shreffler, Superintendent  of Northwest
Schools, and Thomas Sigel, Executive Director of ORMACO, for  bringing this
group to the Canal Fulton area.

Dave Van Gaasbeek
Executive Producer
Canal Fulton Players