[NEohioPAL] FEMALE & MALE STAR VEHICLE ROLES in THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS Oct 19 & 20th AUDITIONS

tburgtheater tburgtheater at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 10:23:28 PDT 2013

 FEMALE & MALE STAR VEHICLE ROLES in THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS Oct 19
& 20thAUDITIONS
Hello all you wonderful singers/actors/dancers in NE Ohio. We wanted to
send a personal note on our upcoming auditions for Alice in Wonderland's
"Through the Looking Glass" at Twinsburg Community Theatre. This is a new
musical version from England that cries out for some very strong singers
and actors. In particular note are the following lead roles

* Alice- Role is played as young girl of 11 or 12, but we are looking for
any female up to age 25 to carry this lead role in talent and physical
stature. Must have a lovely strong soprano voice.
* Red Queen- This is a fantastic singing/acting role for all of the adult
female Bette Midler/Helena Bonham Carter wanna be's out there. Very strong
singing role with major acting chops. Looking for a mix of Cruella Deville
& Captain Jack Sparrow.
* White Knight- Adult male singing/acting role with many solo songs to
sing. Must be a great ballad singer who also plays a hero.

Many, many other great fantasy roles available in this fun musical for lots
of singers, actors and dancers. Please go to
www.twinsburgrecreation.comunder the community theatre link for
detailed information. We hope to see
you at auditions.

Be Dramatic!