[NEohioPAL] Talent Needed For National Ad Campaign

Joseph Walker joe at yourhuntbegins.com
Fri Oct 11 17:07:52 PDT 2013

Hello all- I run a company called The Hunt. You might have seen my posts
for an event we are putting on for the Wizards' Gathering. We are working
with a very talented videographer to put together a promo video that will
be used nation wide for advertising. We're looking for fun, out going,
energetic, attractive people who want to be a part of this.

*What Is It*
A Hunt is an adventure packed outing where you and your friends split into
teams to go out and solve clues, find items and information, and complete
wild and crazy challenges for points. It's really hard to explain how fun
these are but when people come back they always rant and rave about how
awesome it was. This is where the promo video comes in.

*What Is Needed*
Send your head shot and any questions you might have to
joe at yourhuntbegins.com. When you e-mail, you will be sent the shot
list/script (no speaking roles) in response. We're looking to shoot
Thursday and Friday the 17th and 18th. Include what time of day you will be
available.

You're also welcome to invite your own friends to participate in this shoot
with you. We'll be doing a little bit of running around so wear comfortable
shoes and clothes that are appealing but you don't mind if they get wet or
food on them.

*The End Product*
This video will be posted on social media, hulu ad campaign, and on
different television markets. It's going to be a fun day of shooting
because that's what a Hunt is.

Look forward to hearing from you. There is no age requirement, but we are
looking for a mixture of high school age/college age talent both male and
female.

--
*Joseph JM Walker*
CEO & President

P: 330.904.0263

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE - The contents of this message and the attachments
are confidential and are for the exclusive use of the intended
recipient(s). If you are not an intended recipient, please immediately
delete it without reading it and without further distribution or
disclosure.  Any further distribution of this message to others is subject
to this Confidentiality Notice and/or any confidentiality agreement or
non-disclosure agreement in effect that covers the information contained in
the message and any attachments.