[NEohioPAL] This Sunday - 10th Year Anniversary for Cleveland IndieClub Halloween Get Together!

Johnny Wu johnny at mdifilm.com
Mon Oct 14 07:18:06 PDT 2013

Cleveland IndieClub celebrates 10th Year Anniversary on October 20, 2013!
It's been a fun journey to provide indie film resources to our community and
we hope to continue on for another 10 years.

This October 20th, come dress up in costume and have fun! Show your short
film, music videos, trailer, clips, what not, horror/suspense is preferred
but not necessary. And feel free to patronize the restaurant by ordering
food there J

The Cleveland IndieClub, founded in 2003, is free of charge, for those who
have the passion for making movies using film or video (whether it is in
acting, directing, producing, writing, lighting or any other skill) and are
looking for others who have similar interests. Cleveland IndieClub is part
of the national network with over 30,000 members, join our Facebook group
<http://www.facebook.com/groups/clevelandindieclub/>
http://www.facebook.com/groups/clevelandindieclub/ for more information.

The Cleveland IndieClub monthly meeting:

Sunday, October 20, 2013
Time: 6:30pm sharp and usually last for 3 to 4 hours.
Li Wah Chinese Restaurant
2999 Payne Avenue
Cleveland, Ohio 44114
(216) 696-6556 (Restaurant phone number)

We will be also raffling off the rest of the Tshirts and other surprises.

-------------------------

Johnny Wu

O: 216.539.4634

Dynamic Multicultural Branding

Video Production Branding

 <http://www.mdifilm.com/> www.mdifilm.com

inducted into The International Indie Filmmakers Hall of Fame for
Outstanding Achievements in Film Editing

2013 Minority Business Entrepreneurs Award Recipient

AsiaTown Voice Radio - Sundays 7pm at 88.7FM or listen online at
<http://www.ocagc.org/imagetv> www.ocagc.org/imagetv

President

OCA-Cleveland Chapter

"Embracing the Hopes and Aspirations of Asian Pacific  Americans"

OCA Image TV Magazine on TV20 & iTunes

 <http://www.ocagc.org/> www.ocagc.org

Co-Founder/Co-Chair Executive Committee

Cleveland Asian Festival

 <http://www.clevelandasianfestival.org/> www.ClevelandAsianFestival.org

Administrator

Cleveland IndieClub

 <http://www.clevelandindieclub.com/> www.clevelandindieclub.com

 <http://www.facebook.com/groups/ClevelandIndieclub>
www.FaceBook.com/groups/ClevelandIndieclub

St. Clair Superior Development Board Member

Cleveland Museum of Art's International Cleveland Community Advancement Task
force

AsiaTown Masterplan

Ohio Asian Business Association

Inducted into International Karate and Kickboxing Hall of Fame

Inducted into World of Sokeship Council