[NEohioPAL] Ladies! Come and Join our Singing and Dancing Extravaganza!!!

Vicki Fritzman singingvic at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 10:13:04 PDT 2013

Hello Ladies!!

Steppin' Out is currently auditioning for vocal slots for their show
choir's annual fundraising performance!

We will be performing a musical revue of sorts for the Rocky River Senior
Center in May 2014 and would love for you to join your voice with us!

Our Business Manager, Carol, can set up an audition time and give you more
of the particulars!

We are looking for Altos and Second Sopranos, but will take Sopranos as
well!

Come join the fun!  We will also be taking a mini version of this show
around to nursing homes, monthly meetings and community events - so get on
board and join us!

Call Carol at 216-251-9596

Vicki Fritzman
Publicity Mgr./Sec.