[NEohioPAL] Cleveland Inner City Ballet- Pink Tutu Outreach Company at the Museum of Art

chanda ford chanda2ford at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 14 16:04:17 PDT 2013

Cleveland Inner City Ballet- Pink Tutu Outreach Company performed at the Cleveland Museum of Art Community Day last Sunday. If you missed the performance there are pictures and video footage on our schools Facebook page. We hope you get a chance to check out our show. Our next performance will be A Cleveland Inner City Ballet Nutcracker at Cleveland State University Main Classroom Auditorium Saturday- December 14 at 6pm. Sponsored in part by Cleveland State University- Black Studies Program.

Cleveland Inner City Ballet offers professionally taught dance education to all children regardless of race, class, gender or socioeconomic background. We believe all children deserve to have a good quality dance education.

We hope to be dancing with you soon!

Cleveland Inner City Ballet- Pink Tutu Outreach Company
P.O Box 606126
Cleveland, Ohio 44106
216.903.6604
CICBallet at ymail.com