[NEohioPAL] Youth Fundraising Event - Nov. 2

Theresa Burrage theresaann72 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 15 15:18:03 PDT 2013

Raising Above the Script (R.A.T.S) Organization is having a creative arts fundraising event so support our youth.

Date: Saturday, Nov. 2, 2013

Time: 5 pm - 8 pm

Place: New African Theater (Garden Valley Neighborhood House), 7100 E. 71st Street, Cleveland, OH  44104

Tickets $25/adults, $10/youth, ages 7 and under go free. Go to http://abovethescript.eventbrite.com/ for tickets and donations.

There will be food, a live band, raffle prizes and special performances from our youth.  Hope to see you there and bring the kids so they can be inspired and learn more about the youth organization.

Email or call Calvin Lane at 216-338-3569 or Theresa Burrage theresaann72 at yahoo.com to place an ad in the program of for sponsorship opportunities.