[NEohioPAL] Little One AUDITIONS at MAGNIFICAT: WORKING the Musical

Amy Smialek asmialek at magnificaths.org
Wed Oct 16 06:31:49 PDT 2013

Thank you so much for your interest in wanting your little ones to audition for WORKING at Magnificat High School!

We will be looking for one 5-year-old girl and some 3rd graders of both genders.  They, of course, do not have to fit those in real life, but should be that height, look, and have the vocal quality of those youngsters.

I will be holding little kid auditions on:
Monday October 28th from 6:30-7:30pm
Tuesday October 29th from 6:30-7:30pm
here at Magnificat.

To get an audition appointment, please reply with the date or dates you would be available to bring the little ones.  I will then respond with which audition you will attend, as well as more details of the audition and show itself.  You only need to be present for ONE audition date, but please let me know if you're available for both in case one day is full.  First replies are served first.

Thank you SO much!

Can't wait to WORK with your little ones!

Miss Amy Smialek :)
Magnificat High School
20770 Hilliard Blvd
Rocky River OH 44116