[NEohioPAL] Searching for an Actress for horror film

Atkins Visuals atkinsvisuals at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 20:02:48 PDT 2013

Atkins Visuals and Old Coal Pictures are searching for an actress for a
short horror film.  The film is similar in nature to "Insidious", but
unique in it's own way.  This film will drive on intensity and scary
moments.  This is NOT a bloody slasher or zombie film.

We are looking to film between November 9th and 30th in Stow, Ohio (NW of
Cuyahoga Falls), on a Saturday and/or Sunday. Striving for the least number
of shooting days possible to accommodate for schedules.  Most likely max of
two shooting days.

Looking for those females who are more on the busty side, comfortable with
a kissing/intimate scene, and wearing loose fitting clothing showing some
skin.  Actress will also have a scene involving some (fake) blood and an
emotionally dramatic scene.

Unfortunately we cannot offer money as payment, but IMDb credit will be
provided, and footage for demo reels.

More details below:

   - Caucasion
   - Age range: 21-35 years old
   - Medium to Large chest size

If you are interested, please send the following info to:
atkinsvisuals at gmail.com.

   - First & Last Name
   - Phone number
   - Headshot
   - Your November weekend availability

Please send all replies by October 31st.  Thank you!

--
Atkins Visuals
Columbus, Ohio
atkinsvisuals at gmail.com