[NEohioPAL] Rocky Horror

Marc C. Howard marc.howard at live.com
Thu Oct 17 04:56:32 PDT 2013

I WOULD LIKE - IF I MAY - TO TAKE YOU ON A STRANGE JOURNEYGarfield Player’s PresentsRichard O'Brien'sThe Rocky Horror Show
FOR MATURE AUDIENCES – Parental Guidance SuggestedONLY TWO SHOWS LEFT!
 Saturday October 19TH at 8:00 pmSunday October 20TH at 3:00 pmAdults $14.00Seniors 60+ $12.00Verbal Audience Participation Only Is Suggested!For ticket information:garfieldplayers.org    or call    216-475-8313Directed by: Marc C. HowardMusical Direction by: D. Keith StiverChoreography by: Jen JusticeProduced by: Sandy LeposaLighting Design - Cory MolnerCostume Design - Jen RyanSet Design - Christine EberThe "Rocky" CastAllison Butler – ColumbiaChris Bizub – EddieDan Telford – PhantomDennis Dumont – PhantomDon Bernardo – NarratorDon Pedley - Dr. ScottDuncan Shaw - Brad MajorsJared McGrath - Riff - RaffJen Ryan - MagentaJessics Harris – PhantomKristen Zajac – PhantomLily Brnicevic - PhantomMelanie Leibold - Janet WeissMike Scaffide - PhantomRachel Suter- PhantomRyan Bernstein - RockySteve Tiderman - Frank N. FurterTheresa Dean - Narrator (19th & 20th)Rocky Horror Is presented with NO Affiliation to
Garfield Heights High School