[NEohioPAL] Class by the Glass Cabaret - Friday and Saturday at Kennedy's Cabaret - PlayhouseSquare

Bryan Fetty bryan at richcole.net
Thu Oct 17 11:36:04 PDT 2013

Class by the Glass Cabaret
Presents
"Cadaveret - Life Upon the Wicked Stage!"
October 18 & 19 ? 8:30

Two great nights - One great show! Instead of trick or treating this
Halloween, treat yourself to an evening of Cadaveret performances that
are so good, they're scary! Our sell-out cabaret series from last year
- Class by the Glass - returns to PlayhouseSquare for two exciting
shows on October 18 and 19 at 8:30 of "Cadaveret - Life Upon the
Wicked Stage!" Join Cadaveret cast members Bryan Fetty, Rob Gibb, Marc
Moritz, Monica Olejko, Tina Stump, and Lora Workman with music
director Charles Eversole at Kennedy's Cabaret, our new
PlayhouseSquare location. Sink your teeth into this "dark" show
featuring grotesque lyrics, sinister costumes and haunting melodies!
Your $25 ticket includes two glasses of wine. Call 216-241-6000 or
866-546-1353 or order online at
http://www.playhousesquare.org/default.asp?playhousesquare=58&objid=4665

Check out our infomercial here!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_SqDE5kuCo&app=desktop