[NEohioPAL] Extras needed for Roald Dahl's THE WITCHES at LAKE ERIE COLLEGE

doctor celery doctorcelery at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 18 15:26:11 PDT 2013

Rehearsals are under way for Lake Erie
College’s Fall production of Roald Dahl's THE WITCHES, and we want as many
witches as possible (MEN AND WOMEN, everyone welcome!!)

There is actually one medium sized
speaking part left too--if you think you're funny because this scene is
HILARIOUS!!!

Contact Jerry ASAP!! jjaffe at lec.edu
and 440-375-7451

"She went down to the pet shop and came back with two alligators.  We asked her why she'd got two alligators, and she said they were on sale.  Buy one at the regular price and you got another one for a penny.  An alligator one cent sale.  In its own way it made sense."  Richard Brautigan, A CONFEDERATE GENERAL FROM BIG SUR