[NEohioPAL] **Out of Danger - A Personal Protection Seminar for Women**

Edward Niam taichicleveland at gmail.com
Sun Oct 20 15:50:31 PDT 2013

*~OUT OF DANGER~*

**A Personal Protection Seminar for Women**

        A unique training that provides women with the hands-on-skills
needed to protect them in any situation.

This special program is for mothers, daughters, sisters and friends.

In this seminar you will learn:

    -Fundamentals of personal protection
    -Awareness of dangerous situations and people
    -Common everyday items that can be used as defensive/offensive weapons
    -What happens to you physiologically and emotionally when you are
attacked
    -Basic self defense techniques
    -When to fight - when to run
    -Break away methods
    -What to do when your attacker has a weapon
    -Safe driving - if you're being followed; a car with a red/blue flasher
wants you to pull over
    -Secure your home
    -Strangers at your door
    -Avoid being kidnapped
    -How to deal with a stalker
    -Protecting and educating your children
    -Safety when traveling
 *Two Hour Introductory Session, $35 per person, per session - Choose
either one to begin your training:*