[NEohioPAL] Bass Position at Euclid Avenue Congregational Church

Caleb Wright calebawright at me.com
Tue Oct 22 07:17:33 PDT 2013

Hi,

I am looking for a permanent replacement to fill my position as a bass soloist in the Euclid Avenue Congregational Church Chancel Choir. There is one required rehearsal on Thursday Nights from 7:30-9:00 PM. Sunday Services begin at 9:55 AM. The Chancel Choir is a choral group of about 12 Singers, that covers a wealth of choral arrangements from Moses Hogan to Massenet. I am looking for a Bass and or Baritone with sight reading ability, who is punctual as well. Compensation is $30.00 per rehearsal & $30.00 per service. There are extra services from time to time for special events and high holy days. You would be compensated for these services as well. Preferably this person would start on Thursday. The church is located at 3000 Euclid Avenue on the corner of Euclid Ave. & E. 30th Street. Would be an ideal position for a CSU student. Contact me by email or phone ASAP if interested.

Caleb A. Wright
614-441-1912
Calebawright at me.com
3150 Whitethorn Rd.