[NEohioPAL] African American Theatre this WEEKEND ONLY

Mylin Cartwright papilegrandebcbg at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 22 14:05:25 PDT 2013

SUGABEARBLUE PRESENTS
..gwen wright's ...I am MY BROTHER'S KEEPER  stageplay by Syrmylin Cartwright concept by Min James Smith

Gospel Dra-Musical in the spirit of Tyler Perry's "The Have and Have Nots" Directed by Socialite Syrmylin Cartwright of Sugabearblue Inc I am My Brother's Keeper takes us to the Southern Trails of Alabama to the home of Mega Church Pastor Clifford Johnson and how his family falls apart after the good Pastor makes a deal with the Devil in the form of Record Mogul Jerry Robinson in lieu of record contract signing to produce his Sons singing group. But J.R Robinson has other plans to make especially to the Good Revs Daughter Ericka while Uncle Trevor exposes it ALL.

I am My Brother's Keeper is a whimsical Theatrical Masterpiece featuring Cleveland's Best Gospel Elite Starring
Mary E Allen as Ericka, B.j. Pringle as J.R, Eric Barnhill as Anthony, Jarrett Jones as Bobby, Michael Brown as Junior, Christina Johnson as Cathy, Susan Hughes as 1st Lady Roberta Johnson, Syrmylin R. Cartwright-Kelly as Uncle Trevor, Minister James Smith as Pastor Clifford Johnson and introducing Ryan Cartwright as Little Bobby

Music Team: Deborah Williams musical director, Maceo Napier on Bass , Jermaine Jackson on keys, Jaivon Taylor on Drums, Accompanying Vocalist: Anita Thomas, Harriet Monroe, Takeisha Butler, Terrell Simpson, Kennesha Terrell, and DeShawn Mosely

I am My Brother's Keeper is playing October 27, 2013 at 7:30pm
w/ a Community Priced Special 3pm performance

$22.50 general admission
$27.50 V.I.P which includes access to the Chocolate Bar (chocolate fondue extravaganza)
$17.50 special pricing (groups of 10 or more)

you may call 678.249.0761 to reserve tickets
 or any cast member or visit:
information and ticket purchase onlline at http://www.sugabearblue.com/
www.sugabearblue.com