[NEohioPAL] Princess Parties and Character Entertainment

Chelsea Vandergrift temenosproductions at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 17:02:58 PDT 2013

*Look no further for North East Ohio's top princess party company! Make
your party or event truly magical with Temenos Productions. We are NE Ohio*'s
*best professional children’s entertainment company guaranteed to make
memories that will last a lifetime. It is our mission to bring you
unforgettable memories to cherish forever. We offer only the highest
quality entertainment with our professionally trained performers. We work
hard to give you an experience filled with magic, wonder, joy and laughter.

*
*Check our our website! www.TemenosProductions.com
*
*
*To book, call or e-mail us at:
330-974-5433
TemenosProductions at gmail.com

One Hour: $130
*Party Includes:
*

   - *Character
   *
   - *Story *
   - *Dancing *
   - *Games *
   - *Time for Pictures*
   - *Crown for birthday princess*
   - *Face Painting, Glitter Tattoos, or Crafts: $25 add on (if adding,
   please let us know how many children will be in attendance) *

90 Minutes: $200

   - *One Character
   *
   - *Story *
   - *Dancing *
   - *Games *
   - *Time for Pictures*
   - *Nail Polish*
   - *Crown for Birthday Princess*
   - *Face Painting, Glitter Tattoos, or Crafts: $25 add on (if adding,
   please let us know how many children will be in attendance) *

*For Public Events and Non-Profit events, please call or e-mail us for
prices and information. *