[NEohioPAL] Why you should be scared to go to Something Dada’s Anniversary Show

Vanitycrash vanitycrash at vanitycrash.com
Wed Oct 23 11:22:00 PDT 2013

Let me set the stage. It’s Saturday, October 26 at the Beck Center Armory.
Doors have opened at 7pm and people are enjoying the pre-show party
celebrating Something Dada’s 19th Anniversary. Soon the improv comedy show
begins bringing belly-hurting laughter to the audience. A lively
intermission follows. Then
the room goes black! Fear sets in. Figures seem
to appear on the stage. And then

Hey, we can’t give it away. For only $12 you can not only be part of a
Something Dada Anniversary celebration and show, but also witness
oops
almost gave it away again.

Something Dada 19th Anniversary Celebration and Show with musical guests
Vanity Crash
Saturday, October 26, 7:00pm doors and pre-show party; 8:00pm show
The Beck Center Armory
17801 Detroit Avenue, Lakewood 44107 - (216)521-2540
All ages - $12
Get tickets at:
http://sa1.seatadvisor.com/sabo/servlets/EventSearch?presenter=BECKCENTER
http://www.somethingdada.com
http://www.vanitycrash.com/
http://www.reverbnation.com/rpk/vanitycrash
http://www.facebook.com/VanityCrash
http://www.youtube.com/VanityCrash

“‘Ego and adrenalin,’ states (lead vocalist) Folino, citing the band’s
essential ingredients and hinting at an exuberant, tongue-in-cheek quality
that mixes well with the band’s anthemic tuneswith its glittery costumes and
make-up, and Folino’s stagey excess and booming voice, Vanity Crash is a
splashy addition to the music scene.” – Anastasia Pantsios