[NEohioPAL] Twelve Angry Jurors Closing Weekend

The Conneaut Arts Center kilpi1025 at suite224.net
Wed Oct 23 12:01:07 PDT 2013

"Twelve Angry Jurors" Written by Reginald Rose and Directed by Amanda Latva

We had an excellent turn out this past weekend with our opening shows! We
only have two more performances to go!

Friday, October 25th
is our Wine and Appetizer night with delicious appetizers and local wines!
Enjoy before and throughout the show! Doors for this night open at 7PM to
socialize and munch away! Show starts at 8PM... Please reserve your seats!
$20/$18

Saturday, October 26th
is our final performance! Show at 8PM! $14/$12 and $8 for students. Purchase
tickets ahead and save $2!

Contact the CAC for tickets and other information.
Conneaut Arts Center
1025 Buffalo Street
Conneaut, OH 44030
440-593-5888