[NEohioPAL] Wordstage Presents Shubert's Winterreise at the Beachwood Library

Margaret Reardon margaret_reardon at att.net
Thu Oct 24 12:44:48 PDT 2013

Winterreise
Please join us as we conclude our 2013 music series with Wintereisse.

These transcendent, beautiful songs of love, loss, grief and profound emotional resonance, will be performed by CIM faculty member baritone Mark Wanich, accompanied by CIM resident accompanist, pianist Adam Whiting. In between the sections of this monumental cycle, WordStage's founding artistic director, Tim Tavcar , will read letters and excerpts from the diary entries Schubert wrote about this cycle, composed at the end of his all-too-brief life.
 Performed with an intermission with refreshments provided by the Friends of the Library.

Through the generous sponsorship of the Friends, the program is free and open to all!
Free tickets are required for admission and are available by calling 216-831-6868.
Tickets will go fast so call today!
The Beachwood Branch is located at 25501 Shaker Blvd
corner of Shaker Blvd W and Richmond Rd

A Cycle of Songs by Franz Schubert
composed to the Poetry of his friend and colleague Wilhelm Müller

Sunday November 17
2 pm.