[NEohioPAL] KID AUDITIONS AT MAGNIFICAT!

Amy Smialek asmialek at magnificaths.org
Thu Oct 24 17:04:27 PDT 2013

Hi, Everyone!

Do you know a little one who would be great on stage? Sign them up to audition for Magnificat High School's fall musical: WORKING!

We will be needing little ones who physically appear to be in 3rd grade, both genders.
We will also need one little girl who appears to be 5 years old.

Children do not need any preparation or experience.  All will need to be able to follow directions well.

Production dates: Nov 22-24; 29-30; Dec 1

Please pass the word on to anyone who may be interested.  Think of your own young child or your neighbors, friends, and relatives!  Get them on that stage!

Parents should email me if they are available to bring their little angels on the evening of Monday Oct 28th from 6:30-7:30 pm and I will give the necessary details for the auditions.

*This is not a drop-in audition; please be sure to email me for a time slot approval.*

I can't wait!

Thanks so much,
Miss Amy Smialek :)
Director of Theater