[NEohioPAL] There are still a few spots for Reiki 1 this weekend. This is my last Reiki 1 class scheduled before taking a break.

Rebecca Serotko rebeccaserotko at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 25 02:36:41 PDT 2013

Are you into Holistic and Alternative Therapies?
Reiki helps immensely with Anxiety, High Blood Pressure, Fibromyalgia,
Chronic Pain, Infertility, Weight Loss, Smoking Cessation, Colicky
Babies and so much more.
Let me teach you how you can help yourself and others find the relief you are looking for.
You deserve this loveys :)

I have scheduled a last round of Reiki classes for fall as I will be taking a break come December due to me adding onto our little family!
Learn Reiki before the New Year gets here and start off on the right foot.

Reiki 1- Sunday October 27, 2013   10-4pm

Reiki 2- Sunday November 17, 2013   10-4pm
Reiki 3- Sundays November 3, 2013 and December 8, 2013   10-4pm

*It is not necessary to complete all three classes. Reiki 1 is all you need  to do Reiki on yourself and others.

Reiki 1 is $100
Reiki 2 is $125
Reiki 3 is $150
Bundle all three for $325 (very popular option if you know you want to complete all levels)

 I accept cash, credit and check. You can find more information on www.bexytouch.blogspot.com

Reiki is for EVERYONE and ANYONE from babies to seniors and great for women who are pregnant! You don't
have to have a special lifestyle, dress a certain way, or be
affiliated with any kind of religion. There is no prerequisite. Reiki
just IS and everyone is welcome to learn. Pretension does not belong.
Come and start a beautiful new journey and deepen your spirituality. The more Reiki that is in the world, the better the world will become. I
believe this 100%. Reiki on!
~ Namaste ~

Touch Reiki and Holistic Services
Rebecca Serotko Certified Reiki Master/Teacher, CPT
About Me
Testimonials
Holistic Services Offered

Please feel free to call /text with any questions or see my website for more information.
I am always happy to answer any questions you may have. Helping people is what gives me JOY.

Rebecca Serotko
Certified Reiki Master/Teacher, Usui System of Natural Healing
Certified Personal Trainer
Ordained Minister

419-217-9565
rebeccaserotko at yahoo.com