[NEohioPAL] Open Casting Call Listing for November 2nd

Colton Bose coltonmichaelbose at gmail.com
Sat Oct 26 08:55:07 PDT 2013

OPEN CASTING CALL!
Lead and supporting actors and actresses needed for an upcoming independent
production!

SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 2nd; 6-10pm
Cleveland State University Communications Building
(the building with the pyramids in front)
2121 Euclid Avenue
Cleveland, OH 44115-2214
Auditions will be held in MU 107 (lecture hall on the first floor); signs
and people will be present to direct you.

Genre: Drama/Music Video
Approximate Length: 35-45 minutes

We are currently casting lead and supporting roles for a heavy metal rock
opera, and are looking to fill lead and supporting of both genders.

For the leads, we are looking for males and females in their 20-30s

For supporting, we are not looking for a specific age or type of
appearance, so all are encouraged to audition.

We are primarily casting non-speaking roles, but the lead performers will
have some dialog. This production will light on dialog, so lines will not
be provided in advance unless by request. However, we will be relying
heavily on gestures and expressions, so be prepared to display a full range
of emotions upon request.

Shooting dates will be November 16-17 and 23-24, with tentative shooting
occurring November 9-10. These are relatively definite but subject to
change.

If you are unable to make the audition for whatever reason, please contact
me at coltonmichaelbose at gmail.com or (440 567-6101) and we will set up an
alternate audition.

Public parking is available along Prospect Ave, which is one street over
from Euclid. Additional parking can be found on neighboring streets such as
Chester. If anyone needs assistance with this, feel free to contact me.

Please share with as many people as possible! I look forward to seeing all
of you!