[NEohioPAL] Join The Hunt as a Harry Potter Cast Member **PAID POSITIONS**

Joseph Walker joe at yourhuntbegins.com
Mon Oct 28 11:41:56 PDT 2013

*Location:* The beautiful Fieldcrest estate (the old hoover mansion) 1346
Easthill St SE, North Canton, OH 44720.

*Date & Time:* November 15th (5pm-10pm)
                      November 16th (5pm-10pm)

*Explanation of Need: *
Looking for actors to fill the following roles:
1. Professor Umbridge
2. Irma Pince (the librarian)
3. Professor Sprout
4. Sirius Black
5. Professor Quirrell
6. Bathsheda Babbling (Runes professor)
7. Professor Filtch

Come join our great cast to put on a really memorable event! Characters
will be interacting with guests and will be provided talking points and
activities to do with the guests. This is structured and you'll be given
plenty of time to prepare and work with the event organizer to be
comfortable in this role.

The event will be recorded with a professional photographer and
videographer so you will have plenty of material to add to your portfolio.

*Benefits:*
These positions are paid ($75 dollars a night).

One of the characters from the actual movies will be attending the event
the next weekend. Should you work that event as well, you'll have the
opportunity to meet them!

This is the official launch for The Hunt and we will have a team of
videographers there to capture the event. The video will be put together
and ready for viewing by time the weekend is over. You'll have something
fun to show your family and the video will be seen nationwide as we market
what sort of events we are able to do.

*Next Step:*
Send an e-mail to joe at yourhuntbegins.com to express your interest. Resumes
and headshots are required and you are welcome to send any materials that
you think we'd find useful.

--
*Joseph JM Walker*
CEO & President

P: 330.904.0263

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE - The contents of this message and the attachments
are confidential and are for the exclusive use of the intended
recipient(s). If you are not an intended recipient, please immediately
delete it without reading it and without further distribution or
disclosure.  Any further distribution of this message to others is subject
to this Confidentiality Notice and/or any confidentiality agreement or
non-disclosure agreement in effect that covers the information contained in
the message and any attachments.