[NEohioPAL] PNR Improv Comedy Saturday Nov. 2

PNR Improv pnrsusan at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 30 20:59:22 PDT 2013

PNR PRESENTS: "THE POST-HALLOWEEN UN-COSTUME UN-CONTEST AND IMPROV SHOW"

That's right! Show up wearing your normal everyday clothing and we will make absolutely no judgements about whether you deserve a prize or not ........ and then there's an improv show. Wheeeeee!

Time
November 02 7:30pm - 9:30pm

Location
Point of No Return Improv
1201 Grant Ave.
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
http://pnrimprov.us7.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=b7d5fa7bfaf77a37cc5447a87&id=52d15f11d2&e=856ba34076

More Info
Now in its 12th year, Point of No Return Improv is an improv comedy group that performs two Saturdays per month at the Quirk Cultural Center in, Cuyahoga Falls. Shows are suitable for audiences ages 13 and up. Tickets are $5. For directions, performance schedule, and further info about the group, visit www.pnrimprov.org. For invitations to our shows, become a fan at www.facebook.com/pnrimprov. PNR operates with the support of the Cuyahoga Falls Parks and Recreation Department.