[NEohioPAL] A FEW more MEN needed for CHRISTMAS CAROL at PALACE

Andrew Lipian andrewlipian at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 19:38:44 PDT 2013

TO ALL MEN *IN LATE 20s AND UP* INTERESTED IN BEING CAST THIS CHRISTMAS IN
THE LORAIN PALACE THEATER'S PRODUCTION OF "A CHRISTMAS CAROL!"

We are in need of a few older men to service some roles such as "Topper,"
and "Old Joe," among others. If you are interested, please contact me at "
andrew at lorainpalace.com" to arrange an audition.

"A Christmas Carol" is set to perform two Matinees for local elementary
schools (Thurs, Dec 19 at 9:30am and Friday, Dec 20 at 10 am) and two
evening performances for general admission (Friday, Dec 20 at 7pm, and
Saturday, December 21 at 7pm).

Please contact me with any questions.

Yours truly,
*-Andrew Lipian*