[NEohioPAL] "1940's Radio Christmas Carol" Casting Needs @ Huntington Playhouse

Tom Meyrose hpcproducer at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 1 09:33:35 PDT 2013

Looking for 3 solid character actors any age to be in this great production of "A 1940's Radio Christmas Carol".  One of the parts available is for the actor who portrays Scrooge.  We also nee 2 females to round out our show any age.  All those auditioning should be able to do multiple type character voices.

Auditions for these parts will be Monday night @ 7:30 PM at Huntington Playhouse.  The show runs from December 5 through Dec. 22. No appointments are needed.  The show is directed by Tom Meyrose.  If you can't make this audition or have questions, contact me at : hpcproducer at yahoo.com

Huntington Playhosue is located at 28601 Lake Road in Bay Village and is an affiliate of the Cleveland Metroparks.