[NEohioPAL] Voyeuristic Intentions' Live Shadowcast of The Rocky Horror Picture Show at CWRU - TONIGHT!!

Jess Rudolph jrr10 at case.edu
Sat Nov 2 06:14:34 PDT 2013

*Voyeuristic Intentions, the live RHPS shadowcast at Case Western Reserve
University...Would like...If we may...** To take you...*

*On a strange journey! So strange they made a movie - so stranger we
shadowcast it!*

*Voyeuristic Intentions
<http://www.flickr.com/photos/67292782@N00/collections/72157606197402224/>
& the CWRU Film Society <http://films.cwru.edu/> present: The Rocky Horror
Picture ShowTonight, Saturday, November 2, Midnight (Pre-Pre-Show at
11:00pm)Strosacker Auditorium
<http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Strosacker&hl=en&ll=41.503499,-81.606917&spn=0.005914,0.013733&sll=41.503407,-81.606386&sspn=0.002957,0.004823&vpsrc=6&hnear=Strosacker,+Cleveland,+Ohio+44106&t=m&z=17>:
Case Western Reserve University <http://www.cwru.edu/> 2125 Adelbert Road,
Cleveland, Ohio, 44106*

Yes, when you think of Rocky Horror in Cleveland you should think of the
great *Simply His Servants* <http://simplyhisservants.com/> at the Cedar-Lee
Theatre <http://www.clevelandcinemas.com/cedarlee/> - they're marvelous and
have been doing this thing for an outstanding 25 years now! But we
encourage you to give the live shadowcast *Voyeuristic Intentions* a
chance! Founded in 1998 by students and continued to be run by students,
alumni, and friends, we dedicate all our passion and energy into one
majestic show every year around Hallowe'en at the campus movie theatre of
CWRU. And because we do it only once a year and we are on a campus filled
with many geeky, shy, Rocky Virgins, our pre-show circus of entertainment
and De-Virginization games isn't something to be missed! While Film Society
is also screening the film at 7:00pm, the real fun happens at 12 midnight -
but arrive early for some activities and get friendly with the cast!

Just *$5.00* gets you a ticket into all the fun chaos plus a *prop bag
filled with goodies* to throw at the appropriate moments ($4 tickets
without the bag)! And check out the concession stand for some of the
cheapest movie snacks in town!

Costumes are encouraged - and kinky! - and if Frank finds yours to be the
sexiest you might even win a prize!

Check out the Film Society site for directions, parking, and more
information <http://films.cwru.edu/pricesloc.html>, our Facebook page for
the event <https://www.facebook.com/events/225369990973204/>, and this sexy
advertisement <http://www.flickr.com/photos/67292782@N00/10625610793/>!

*It's just a jump to the left!*