[NEohioPAL] Dec. 1 deadline to REGISTER for "Winter Break" at Hathaway Brown Theatre Institute (HBTI) - 1st gr - college

Fred Sternfeld fsternfeld at hb.edu
Mon Nov 4 09:50:41 PST 2013

*MORE INFO / REGISTER AT THIS LINK
<http://www.hb.edu/cf_enotify/linkforward.cfm?n=6206&u=0&e=0&dest=http://www.hb.edu/hbti>*

"AWESOME staff, audition technique class, acting/scene study and dance
classes! HBTI brings together the area’s best directors and aspiring young
performers."
*Klara Hricik*

* HATHAWAY BROWN THEATRE INSTITUTE (HBTI)
<http://www.hb.edu/cf_enotify/linkforward.cfm?n=6206&u=0&e=0&dest=http://www.hb.edu/hbti>*Fred
Sternfeld<http://www.hb.edu/cf_enotify/linkforward.cfm?n=6206&u=0&e=0&dest=http://www.hb.edu/page.cfm?p=5772>,
Executive Artistic Director
Bebe Weinberg Katz<http://www.hb.edu/cf_enotify/linkforward.cfm?n=6206&u=0&e=0&dest=http://www.hb.edu/page.cfm?p=5773>,
Associate Director

Staff for Winter 2013: Katherine Burke, Jenny Burnett, Jordan Cooper, Molly
Cornwell, Aubrey Fink, Sean Grandillo, Bebe Weinberg Katz, Kyra Kelley, John
Krol, Joanna Li, Bob Russell, Fred Sternfeld, Eric van Baars, Katie
Zarecki, Ryan Zarecki.

* Q: What do mock auditions, comedy, dance partnering, stage combat, tap
dance, southern dialects, contemporary dance, script analysis, character
building and prepping for college all have in common? A: They are some of
the wonderful classes and workshops being offered at the HBTI Winter Break
Program for grades 5 - college!  We also have an amazing program for grades
1 - 4 called PRIME TIME which give a fun overview to the theatre arts! *

*Come join us on 12/23, 12/27 , 12/30, 1/2 and 1/3 -- half day, whole day,
pick one workshop or sign up for the entire five days!**MORE INFO /
REGISTER AT THIS LINK
<http://www.hb.edu/cf_enotify/linkforward.cfm?n=6206&u=0&e=0&dest=http://www.hb.edu/hbti>*

*Here are some additional testimonials from our students who attended our
inaugural program last summer...*

"I love this program!  I had so much fun, and I learned so many things. The
teachers are great and you learn and have fun at the same time. I loved how
everyone worked together.  I will come back every year."
*Kailee Shaver*

"Best theatre training program I’ve ever attended. A lot of fun! I really
learned a lot."
*Madison Wolkov*

"SUPER PROGRAM!  I have learned valuable things at HBTI that I truly
believe will put me over the top as a performer and give me an edge when I
go out on my own. Nothing was sugar-coated, and I thank the staff for
assisting in my metamorphosis into a conscientious and knowledgeable
performer."
*Christina Ciofani*

"I have tried so many different theatres and I think that I’ve finally
found my home. One of the best theatre experiences I’ve ever had. FUN! I
love everything about this program."
*Hannah Schmidt*

--
Fred Sternfeld, Executive Artistic Director - Hathaway Brown Theatre
Institute <http://www.hb.edu/page.cfm?p=1899>

*Hathaway Brown School *19600 North Park Boulevard Shaker Heights, Ohio
44122